The best kitchen ... and everything else
The sight of a group of Catalan boy-scouts transported him to the time of its discovery in Virgen del Pilar street, one October evening. All around the corner and near the Palau de la Música Catalana.
Then, memories come back as a mixture of sweet feelings and emotions that occur within the coordinates of a sacred home on this first floor: A nice courtyard as neat and quiet as cloisters of contemporary and cosmopolitan monasteries; Joseph and Mary sitting on the ground patiently attending a curled and delightful child, surrounded by red plastic fishes floating on the tub.
He thought that during his life he had crossed many times with beauty ...
- 3 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingF
- Air conditioning
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Three-bedroom apartment (two doubles and one single) plus a sunny living room beautifully renovated integrating new and original features.
- It has heating and is equipped with appliances (oven, microwave, refrigerator) and some basic furniture (attention because the furniture you see in the pictures may not be the same).
It's special because…
- It overlooks a quiet inner courtyard, nice and well taken care of. Being in the city center, this property is a haven of peace.
- Vaulted ceilings that maintain the original structure.
- Located on a quiet street, near the Palau de la Musica and the Santa Caterina market.
Mare de Déu del Pilar, Barcelona
Metro: L4 (Urquinaona).
Bus: 17, 19, 39, 40, 41, 42, 45, 114, N8.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?