Atypical and Perfect
When we talked on the phone for the first time, I could have known that yours is a precious Dutch woman’s name, but I'm an ordinary guy who likes movies, beer and football, and so my phonetic references were Michael Haneke, Heineken and Robin Van Persie (you know what I mean) ... The error was served. You said to me that it happened to you very often, so at least, I felt so crappy like most; nothing to comfort me, actually.
In any case, I am here to sell your home, which is beautiful and unusual as your name, and to defend the only "but" that any possible buyer can claim: that the living room is interior, what you and I know well that this is not a problem, because it is a great room, big, comfortable, bright and protected from temperature changes during seasons. And it's perfect.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingEDownload floor plan
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Flat entirely renovated in 2005, including the structure.
- Large interior living - dining room but gets plenty of light through the kitchen and the bathroom glass block wall.
- Small office integrated into the living room.
- Two large rooms with balconies with access to Olzinelles street.
It's special because…
- Located in a quiet street with plenty of stores and local services.
- It retains original elements: Catalan vault ceilings, wood joinery and wall cabinet.
- Very well connected by public transport.
Olzinelles, Sants - Montjuïc.
Metro: L5 (Plaça de Sants).
FGC: L8, S4, S8, S33 (Magòria-La Campana).
RENFE: R5, R6 (Estació de Sants).
Bus: 91, 115, N13.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?