Not talking about women but two islands in the Pacific Ocean, tourist paradises, known today as Palau and Micronesia, trace of Spanish imperial past under the reign of Charles II. If you know some History, you know that the Germans fought much for them and that the Second World War left them somewhat crushed. How far it is all this murky past when you walk today by this quiet street of Gràcia ...
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Wooden and tiles flooring.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- There is an office next to the bedroom.
- Very close to the commercial hub of Gran de Gràcia.
- Quiet street with trees.
- The reform of the apartment has been done by an interior designer specialized in lighting.
- 6 months contract.
It's special because…
- Filled with cozy corners and nice touches like the glass of some windows.
- Views to the Vicens House, first home for private use designed by famous Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí. It is currently being restored into a touristic visit.
Carolines 9, Gràcia.Barcelona
Bus: Major de Gracia (up): 22, 24, 28, V17.
Bus: Prince of Asturias (down): 22, 24, 87, N4, V17.
Other bus lines (in c / Guillem Tell): 27, 32, 92.
Metro: Line 3 (Fontana).
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?