In a modernist building without elevator from 1890, in the neighborhood of Sant Antoni, we find this 64sqm apartment renovated two years ago. It is distributed in a living room with kitchenette, equipped with all appliances, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom. The apartment overlooks a quiet interior courtyard, and being the mezzanine, you could make a terrace with access from the lounge.
The district of Sant Antoni is characterized by its large market, recently renovated, around which the life of this piece of Eixample is configured. Close to all amenities, shops, schools, sports centers, public transportation, health centers ... and especially, Avenida Paral·lel, where we find the best theaters in the city.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingG
- Air conditioning
- No heating
- Community expenses: 47€/month
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- It is a ground floor with little natural light.
- Very quite apartment.
- 2 double bedrooms, one of them interior.
- Modernist building from 1890.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
It's special because…
- The apartment overlooks an interior courtyard which is very quiet.
- Being a mezzanine, we could build a terrace with access from the lounge.
- It is beautifully renovated. Almost brand new.
- Sant Antoni is a lively area full of services, local shops ... and has one of the most beautiful farmer’s market in the city.
Marquès de Campo Sagrado, Eixample.Barcelona
Bus: 21, 20, 24, 64, 91, 88, 121, H14, D20.
Subway: L2, L3 (Paral·lel)
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?