Apartment of 70.00m2, recently refurbished. The renovation has been carried out by the architect Albert Que, with a functional and contemporaneous proposal. The apartment is located on a second floor, actual third floor, in a building without lift and street-oriented. Upon entering, we find an ample and quite luminous space which belongs to the living/dining-room. There is a double bedroom, open kitchen and complete bathroom with a shower. The original elements have been maintained. The floor is recycled parquet. Heat pump.
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingD
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Apartment of 70.00m2, recently refurbished.
- The refurbishment has been undertaken by the architect Albert Que with a functional and contemporaneous proposal.
- The apartment is located on a second floor, actual third floor, in a building without lift.
- It has an ample and quite luminous space which belongs to the living/dining-room.
- Original elements.
- The floor is recycled parquet.
- Heat pump.
It's special because…
- Its proximity to el Liceo, the Palacio Guell, the Rambla del Raval, the Film library, uff, should I go on and on?
- Details on the walls have been left behind so as to remember the history of this apartment.
- The parquet is of excellent quality….it has been reused from the court of el Palau. You may spend all the afternoon programming and imagining games and players that have trodden this floor.
- It is an ideal apartment for couples and singles who want to enjoy living downtown.
Nou de la Rambla, Barcelona
Metro Drassanes and Liceu. Bus 59,91 and V13
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?