A Cute Flat
Here's a cute retro-chic style flat ideal to post in Instagram with the proper filters: Hydraulic and wood flooring in a beautiful combination, brick painted walls in contrast with the shiny and diamond-shaped tiled pieces, as in the Lisbon subway… All rooftops of Gràcia at your glance, such a Mediterranean hyper-urbanity views! And at a two minute walk, a hipster orgy of fresh juices, vermouth, tattoo lounges, record stores, barber shops, DIY workshops, warehouses, all of them old-but-modern-but old ... That is the quintessential cuteness, man.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Living room and kitchen share the same large space with lots of natural light.
- Lofty walls with exposed and painted bricks.
- Kitchen and bathroom (this one separated in two) have white tiles on the walls.
- Wood flooring in the rest of the house.
- Aluminium joinery.
It's special because…
- The apartment is located in one of the commercial hubs of Gràcia, a few meters from Gran de Gràcia and Plaça de la Vila.
- Surrounded by multiple local shops, restaurants, and at 5’ walk from Mercat de la Llibertat (farmer’s market).
- The reform was carried out using good quality materials and fun combinations.
Travessera de Gràcia 129, Gràcia.Barcelona
Metro L3 (Fontana stop)
Bus line 114.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?