Regàs street is a discreet street. One of these quiet streets for the clever urbanite to pass by and skip Via Augusta or Travessera de Gracia streets, much noisier, more crowded, more indiscreet.
It turns out that in a city like Barcelona, European leader in hotels for hours, I cannot imagine a more appropriate street to place Hotel Regàs, always whispered in the uptown gossip.
First as meublé, then as a brothel and now relabeled as "love hotel", the Regàs knows that love is for short distances (as we all know thanks to the Brummel TV ad) and as it is stated in its website, it offers "all the discretion of a love hotel in the heart of Barcelona's business. French-style rooms with air, elegantly and coquette. And much, much love. ... Open 365 days a year, 24 hours, because love does not rest." Discreet love.
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingG
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- High ceilings with vaulted Catalan brick and steel beams.
- Renovated in 2007 with taste and good quality materials. In very good condition.
- It is furnished and its distribution makes it ideal for young people.
- It is in a central, well connected area, surrounded by shops and services and the street is quiet.
It's special because…
- Despite being at street level, the window street is high and keeps privacy intact.
- The high ceilings give spaciousness.
Regàs 17, Sarrià - Sant Gervasi.Barcelona
Bus: 27, 32, 114, 87, N4 & V15 (Plaça Gal.la Placídia and Travessera).
FGC: Gràcia ES, S1, S2, S5, S55, L6 & L7.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?