The origin of the name Tibidabo is uncertain. In Latin, "tibi dabo" means "I will give you" and comes from a few verses of the Vulgate Bible where the devil addresses Jesus from a great height, showing the kingdoms of the earth and saying, "All this I will give you if you bow down and worship me "(Matthew 4: 9). So in the end, the name Tibidabo is a reference to this splendid views of Barcelona.
Do not suffer because to enjoy this fantastic panoramic you will not have to sell your soul to the devil, and still, you will be able to feel the pleasure of acknowledge yourself that you are such a privileged…
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 40€/month
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Loft completely renovated.
- Available from May 1st 2015.
- In the same large room there is the dining and living room and an opened kitchen.
- Very bright. All exterior.
- The kitchen is brand new.
- Built-in closets in the double bedroom.
- Vaulted ceilings and wooden floors.
- Sun terrace with nice views overlooking the city.
It's special because…
- Very nice space and very versatile.
- It is quiet and very bright. You have the feeling of being out of Barcelona for the tranquility of the area.
Palma de Sant Genís 34, Gràcia.Barcelona
Exit 6 Ronda de Dalt
Bus lines: 124, 119
Metro: L3 (Penitents stop)
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?