Exactly at 110 m (one minute walk) from this nice apartment for rent, you have a treasure. One of those treasures that Barcelona keeps jealously behind thick stone walls on its block courtyards in Eixample.
Emma’s Gardens before housed a nursing home owned by the Little Sisters of Charity. But today, the first Abbess of Saint John is presented in alabaster decorated with a crown of stars. The whole garden revolves around her, as she stays straight and calm under the towering palm trees and the silence, only broken when children assault the playground after school.
I wonder what strange power the gardens have to stop time ... Emma seems to know it. But like Barcelona does, she jealously keeps the secret inside her silence of stone.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Brand new dwelling renovated in 2015 by Architect Ioana Voica from NV Studio.
- Access to the house through a nice hall shared with the adjoining dwelling.
- It comes fully furnished, all chosen with great taste.
- The living room has a small gallery facing a pretty block courtyard. This provides natural light all day long.
- It is a classic building in Eixample, with a nice acces from the street.
It's special because…
- The hall has been decorated with the latest wallpaper collection by Tres Tintas, prestigious wallpaper manufacturers from Barcelona.
- Precious hydraulic flooring in all rooms.
- Wooden doors in every room.
- Restored vintage furniture and bathroom with Modernist pieces.
- From the gallery, you can transport yourself to XIXth Century Barcelona, as in the block courtyard there is an old stone chimney from an old toy factory.
Viladomat 154, Eixample.Barcelona
L1 (Urgell stop).
Bus 20, 37 and 41.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?