The Neverending story
Every story has a beginning and an end. The beginning of the history of the Sagrada Familia temple is clear to date: March 19, 1882. The final remains to be seen, although the web seems optimistic saying that it will occur sometime in the first third of the century. Wow, considering the speed that Chinese have shown to the world while constructing buildings ... A 57-storey skyscraper in 19 days! It may be due to the fact that of the two temples, the religious is expiatory, i.e. always been built thanks to donations. In this sense, Gaudí himself said: "The Sagrada Família is made by the people and this is reflected in it. It is a work that is in the hands of God and the will of the people.” Here you go, perhaps this explains the delay as well ...
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Splendid views of the Sagrada Familia temple from the terrace.
- Nice and careful renovation by architect Teresa Rumeu. Check the nice hardwood floors and high ceilings.
- There is good storage space.
It's special because…
- Very bright apartment kind of lofty for its distribution and its high ceilings.
- From the terrace you can follow the evolution of the construction of the Sagrada Familia temple while enjoying great naps ...
Adva. Diagonal 322, Eixample.Barcelona
Metro L2 (Sagrada Familia).
Bus: 19, 33, 34, 50, 51, B24, H10.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?