A Hammock in My Room
We live in the-anything-is-possible world, so to find a hammock hanging in the living room, something that a few years ago would have seemed unusual, it is now so normal. And why not? Tell me. If you have a dead spot in the living room, right next to the balcony, where the sun comes in and blesses us a few hours, what better to put a hammock there, lie down and spend the afternoon reading, listening to music, or just doing nothing. Nooooothing. At the end, it's vacation when you decide, right?
This apartment for rent makes it easy. It has the balcony, also the sun coming in through the window, and has the lady hammock. The mojito though, is up to you ...
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- The reform of this apartment was made by Lagula Architects, achieving a singular distribution that allows interesting visual relationships.
- The long balcony lets in natural light in all rooms.
- Nice wooden floors.
It's special because…
- The house is oriented to the community garden, located a few meters from the sea.
- All closets are quite indiscreet ... Look at the pictures and you'll see why.
- The furnishings are contemporary and nice. You can even have a hammock in the living room!
Passeig del Taulat 118, Sant Martí.Barcelona
Bus lines: H16, V17 i 26.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?