Berga in my mind
I was born in Berga, and I can not but smile at the coincidence about this beautiful apartment on the eponymous street. It is a good sign.
The apartment is very nice and spotless. The recent renovation has enhanced the original features of the apartment: tiled flooring in the entrance and all along the hallway and Catalan vaulted ceilings in the living room and double bedroom. The kitchen is wonderful, breaks the linearity of the corridor, and is fully equipped. And the colors ... What colors! An explosive well-orchestrated combination, such as the best Patum. Pim, pam! Again, Berga in my mind.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- The property is in immaculate condition.
- Nice details like the Catalan vaulted ceilings and tiled floors.
- Open and fully equipped kitchen.
- The balcony overlooks Berga Street, beautiful and very quiet.
It's special because…
- Very close to the farmer’s market called Mercat de la Llibertat, perfect if you like to buy fresh produce.
Berga 18, Gràcia.Barcelona
Metro L3 Fontana stop. FGC Gràcia stop. Bus lines 24, L15
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?