Here One Seguiriya
To San Agustín, Paco de Lucía and Fosforito dedicated this beautiful seguiriya:
De la Calle Alta a San Agustín
a mí me daban las claras del día sin saber de ti
a mí me duele seguir esperando
con su silencio, mare
me estaba matando…
I think that cante jondo and old stone walls have much in common. The two seem impenetrable, but only in appearance, because they are made of bare atavistic feeling that most frightens us.
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Air conditioning
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- All rooms are exterior with views to the Plaça de Sant Agustí and the beautiful church of Sant Agustí Nou.
- Tiled kitchen fully equipped with high quality appliances. It shares space with a large living-dining room.
- There are two separate rooms. The third is open and can be used as a study or a bedroom.
- The property also has a rooftop with 360° views.
- Available from September for only one year rent.
It's special because…
- The light in this apartment is fantastic.
- Optimal use of the available space.
- Top quality materials and design furniture chosen with taste.
- While you are in the center of Barcelona, the apartment is in a quiet area plenty of shops and services.
- Very close to the Gran Teatre del Liceu, the Mercat de la Boqueria and the Library of Catalonia. Impossible to get bored!
Plaça Sant Agustí 1, Barcelona
Subway: L3 (Liceu).
FGC: L5, L6 (Plaça Catalunya).
Bus: 14, 59, 41, N9, N12, N15.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?