A room with a view
Just after crossing the door, the light guides you to the left. You walk a few steps, very few, and are open to you, one by one, the 4 rooms, alternating galleries and balconies. So far so good, but the surprise comes when you approach the windows... Zas! Who knows Barcelona cannot believe the landscape shown: An esplanade opened to the Agbar Tower and the new Design Hub, and straight ahead, looking slightly to the right hand side, the reflective roofs of the new Encants.
Of the big Gran Via walls, the elevated road, the bridge on Castillejos Street ... From all that only remains a traffic light, a vestige of the past. For the things to come, the new bike lanes already mark the shape of the future plaça de les Glòries, the great promise of an unprecedented public space still under construction.
- 4 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingEDownload floor plan
- No heating
- Community expenses: 120€/month
- For renovation
You would like to know…
- Landmark building with newly restored facade.
- The 3 bedrooms and the living room can be transformed into a single and very bright open space.
- Recently restored elevator.
- The 4th room that overlooks the central courtyard through the gallery, communicates with a large dressing room with a window facing the staircase patio (now obscured by the cabinet).
- The building has a central water meter and you may probably have to change the whole water system.
It's special because…
- Within walking distance of the new Mercat dels Encants, the Design HUB Barcelona, metro, tram, buses, and the future park in plaça de les Glòries.
- Great views of Gran Via and the future park in Glòries thanks to the recent demolition of the ring road.
- This video shows the transformation of Glòries and gives an idea (without actually showing idyllic settings) of the value that can have this flat in the future.
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 765, Eixample.Barcelona
Metro linies L1-Glories and L2-Monumental
Tram T5 y T6
Bus 7-H12 stop Gran Vía and 62 at Padilla's stop
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?