83 sqm apartment in Diagonal Mar at 5 minutes walking distance from the beach, surrounded by parks and green zones, close to schools, hospitals and the shopping mall Diagonal Mar. The flat is distributed as followed; a hall, a living/dining room of 25sqm with an exit to the balcony which has views of the landscaped inner courtyard. 3 exterior bedrooms facing the same garden, 2 of them are double bedrooms the other one is a single bedroom, a kitchen which exits to a laundry space, 2 bathrooms, one with a bathtub the other one with a shower. Despite the fact that it is a 1st floor flat it is still very sunny and full of light. The building has 2 elevators which both are adapted for persons with limited mobility. The entrance of the building is through the 2 main entrances, one from the street the other one from the interior courtyard.
- 4 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- Access for disabled people
You would like to know…
- The apartment has a spacious living room with lots of light and a balcony facing the Plaça Ramon Calsona.
- The three exterior bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 single, have views at the same plaza.
- The apartment has one other bedroom, which is ventilated through an interior courtyard.
- Two fully equipped bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with a shower.
- The building has 2 elevators and 2 entrances, one through the Ramón Turró Street and the other through Plaça Ramón Calsona.
- The property is rented without appliances.
It's special because…
- The building is very wide and sunny because of that the biggest part of the rooms are exterior. Beautiful views at Plaça Ramón Calsona and Torre de les Aigües del Besos, one of the iconic monuments in Poblenou.
- Furthermore, it is ideal for families.
- At 5 minutes from the beach by foot, surrounded by parks and green zones, hospitals, schools and the shopping mall of Diagonal Mar.
Ramón Turró, Sant Martí.Barcelona
Subway: Line 4 Selva de Mar stop
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?