It was the famous architect Mies Van Der Rohe who said that God is in the details. And Puig i Cadafalch, the Catalan Modernist architect, followed the teacher's advice blindly when he designed the Casa de les Punxes, just in front of this beautiful apartment on Av. Diagonal. And there's more, because the architect in charge of its reform, not only he did not want to do without any of its beautiful details of origin, but he polished them, pulled them and make them shine again as in their previous time of splendor. Notice the door handles, or the stone sink in the bathroom, the tiles on the floor, and the coffered ceilings! And the oh-oh-oh stained glass windows of the gallery ... All of them original and authentic details in which some will see the hand of God, while others, the hand of men. But all will agree on one thing: how divine are the details ...
- 5 rooms
- 3 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Newly renovated apartment that has kept its original beautiful features such as the stained glass windows in the gallery, tiled floors, hardwood doors, coffered ceilings ...
- The apartment could perfectly fit an office, a library, a playroom or…
- Bathrooms and kitchen are new, but beautified with precious details of origin.
- Elegant building with an excellent location on Av. Diagonal, very well connected by public transport and surrounded by shops and various services.
It's special because…
- It has everything you expect from a classic Eixample house.
- Beautiful gallery overlooking the interior courtyard, with which you will never ever get bored ...
- The Casa de les Punxes, by the famous Modernist architect Puig i Cadafalch, will greet you every morning from the balcony facing Av. Diagonal.
Avda. Diagonal 349, Eixample.Barcelona
Metro L4 (Verdaguer stop)
Metro L5 (Girona stop)
Bus lines: 6, 33, 34
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?