173m2 renovated duplex apartment on a ground floor of a classic building located next to the Sants Market.
The house is accessed through a street door that gives access to the main hall. This serves as a distributor of an outward facing bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a full bathroom and a room enabled as a laundry room with custom furniture.
On the upper floor, which is accessed through stairs, we find a spacious and bright living room with a 60m2 open kitchen. This has direct access to a small terrace facing Sant Jordi street. On this floor we find the 3 main bedrooms of the house. The main bedroom is a 18 m2 suite, with its own bathroom and fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom is double, has access to a terrace and a dressing room. It also has access to a bathroom, shared with the third bedroom. The latter, although it is single, has two areas.
Smooth walls, 12mm AC5 laminated parquet flooring and Catalan vaulted ceiling in some rooms.
Tecnal aluminum carpentry, Bosch appliances and Silestone countertop in kitchen.
Roca washbasins, IRSAP towel radiators.
Custom made lacquered cabinets.
The hot water is by city gas boiler. It has heating and air conditioning by conduit.
5 minutes from the Sants station and the main commercial spaces of the Sants district.
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 23€/month
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- 173m2 renovated duplex apartment on a ground floor of a classic building located next to the Sants Market.
- The house is accessed through a street door that gives access to the main hall, a single bedroom, bathroom and laundry room.
- The upper floor consists of a spacious and bright living room, with a 60m2 open kitchen; bedroom en suite with bathroom; double bedroom with dressing room; single bedroom with double area and a large bathroom to serve these two bedrooms.
- Smooth walls
- 12mm AC5 laminated parquet flooring.
- Catalan vaulted ceiling.
- Tecnal aluminum carpentry
- Bosch appliances.
- Silestone countertop in kitchen.
- Roca washbasins
- IRSAP towel radiators.
- Custom made lacquered cabinets.
- It has heating and air conditioning by conduit.
- 5 minutes from the Sants station and the main commercial spaces of the Sants district.
It's special because…
- Very detailed renovation that combines original elements of the building with contemporary materials.
- Very well located, next to the Sants market and connected to the main transports.
- Its layout, on the ground floor, resembles a house in the middle of the city.
Sant Jordi, Sants - Montjuïc.Barcelona
Metro: Plaça de Sants L1, L5
Bus: 52, D20, N2, N14, N28 Plaça de Sants
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?