Blame it on Lola Domènech
If you are looking for a flat in Poblenou where the new and the old shake hands, stop looking!
The building is from 1930, and its common areas look grand and old-world at once, but the moment you turn the key and open the apartment’s front door, everything pushes you fast-forward.
Blame it on the Architect Lola Domènech. In 2009, she took this run-down grace-less-yet-full-of-potential flat and brought it to a new life with an extra 9 sq.m! Light plays a main role here. Blue in the bathroom, yellow in the kitchen, white in the living room… Although is in the living room where the big-window-former-gallery has the last word. What happened to the old gallery? You may ask. Well, just ask Lola Domènech, she is the one to blame…
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Both the lateral and the interior facades breathe, so they are actually exterior.
- The apartment is fully furnished and equipped, ready to move into.
- Vault ceilings and wooden floors.
- Built-in book shelf in the living room.
- The reform of the apartment is by the Architect Lola Domènech, who also reformed Passeig de Sant Joan.
It's special because…
- From the big window in the living room you can see a beautiful courtyard.
- The neighbors are nice and kind, proud poblenouers.
Roc Boronat 48, Sant Martí.Barcelona
Metro line L4, Llacuna stop.
Bus lines 6, 26, 36, 192, N6. Exit number 23 Ronda Litoral.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?