- Good morning, can I help you with something?
- Yes, look, I was looking for an apartment with terrace to renovate. In a quiet area, awesome if it is located in a pedestrian street. When I say terrace I mean a terrace that can fit a large table for eight or ten people, not one of those balconies that barely can fit some plants. Although ... If the apartment has one of these too, it would be great.
Marvelous if the apartment keeps its original features such as hydraulic tiled floors or high ceilings with wooden beams. I love them! And hopefully won’t have too many bearing walls, so I could get more rooms while keeping a large and clear space. Could I ask for a gallery too? I like galleries very much… Something halfway between a terrace and a balcony, where I could have breakfast there, go out for a smoke, or just gossip the lives of others ... And for that matter, if I could have a bakery just down the street I couldn’t ask for more. The smell of freshly baked loaf reminds me of my childhood in the village ... Am I asking too much?
- 3 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- No heating
- Community expenses: 40€/month
- For renovation
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- The apartment has to be renovated and the absence of intermediate walls allows free redistribution of the spaces.
- Beautiful original features such as wooden beams and hydraulic tile floors.
- Direct sun light all day long.
- Located in a quiet pedestrian street in the center of Poblenou.
It's special because…
- Just down the street there is the famous bakery Cal Mingo, so every morning for breakfast you will enjoy the wonderful smell of fresh bread…
Marià Aguiló 51, Sant Martí.Barcelona
Subway: Poblenou (line 4).
Bus: 36, 192, H14.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?