The Catalan Gothic is an artistic style characteristic of the Architecture from the Crown of Aragon between 13th and 15th centuries. The adjective “Catalan” was limited to Barcelona and its area of influence. And despite it was called "Gothic", it actually differs from the Gothic of other parts in Europe, because this one, the “Catalan”, does not seek excessive height, does not stand in its flying buttresses but to its great decorative sobriety. No “rauxa” here, just pure “seny”.
- 5 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- This apartment is the result of the union of two other apartments.
- • In the living room there are Gothic architectural remains (arches and frescos) from 16th Century.
- • A renovation of the entrance to the building is planned.
It's special because…
- The architectural remains in the living room give a certain character to the apartment.
- • The patio is quite large and you can enjoy it almost all year long.
- • Very close to Palau de la Música and the Cathedral of Barcelona.
- • 10’ walk from Plaza Catalunya. Also close to Ciutadella Park and 25’ walk to Barceloneta beaches.
- • Very close to the Santa Caterina market, if you like to buy fresh and km. 0 products.
Sant Pere Mes Baix 43, Barcelona
Metro L4 Jaume I stop and Urquinaona stop
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?