Refurbished 60 m2 penthouse with two terraces: one 40m2 and the other 16m2 located on a sixth floor with elevator of a building on Aurora Street, in the Raval de Ciutat Vella.
It is accessed through stairs that lead to the different areas of the house.
It contains a small perfect studio as a work space; a spacious bathroom with shower; a double bedroom totally outward facing with wardrobe, a large living room with a panel of fitted wardrobes and a kitchen open to the living room, fully equipped.
From the living room and from the studio you can access two terraces of 40 m2 and 16 m2 facing southeast and northwest.
The house has lots of light in all its rooms.
Parquet floors in the interior rooms and stoneware on the terraces.
Air conditioning through conduit. Gas heating. Gas stove.
A few steps from the newly opened market of Sant Antoni and some of the fashionable restaurants in the city.
Located on a pedestrian stretch.
Well connected with public transport.
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Community expenses: 115€/month
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Refurbished 60m2 penthouse with two terraces of 40 and 16m2.
- It contains a studio, bathroom with shower, living room with open kitchen and double bedroom with wardrobe.
- The terraces are oriented southeast and northwest.
- The house has lots of light in all its rooms.
- Parquet floors inside and stoneware flooring outdoors.
- Aluminum enclosures.
- Air conditioning through conduit. Gas heating. Gas stove.
- A few steps from the newly opened market of Sant Antoni.
- Located on a pedestrian stretch.
- Well connected by public transport.
It's special because…
- Sunny and bright rooms.
- Modern and very functional renovation.
- Located in the top floor of one of the neighborhoods with more personality of Barcelona.
- Close to restaurants, leisure areas and tourist attractions.
- Its two terraces, spacious and well oriented.
Aurora, Ciutat Vella.Barcelona
METRO: Sant Antoni (L2)
BUS: Ronda de Sant Pau – Parlament (D50, N6, V11)
Riera Alta – Erasme de Janer (120)
Plaça Josep Maria Folch (N6, V11)
It's an ideal place for me