Surely, one of the most beautiful houses in the Eixample: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. The house has just been renovated, while keeping the original beauty of its features: covered ceilings and hydraulic tiled floors. The renovation was done by the architect Ioana Voica and the owners, with exquisite taste for the original details and a well thought furniture selection. The house consists of 2 large bedrooms, one of them has a fully equipped bathroom. The other has an exit to a small balcony with views at Bailén Street. We have a third individual bedroom and 2 other fully equipped bathrooms which have a shower and fourth service room. The kitchen is equipped with all the appliances, and there is a large storage space. The living room is interior and opens up to an interior courtyard. The house has a fire place and is distributed in 3 different type of spaces: living, dining and a reading corner. There is an exit to an 8sqm balcony. The apartment has heating and is located in a beautiful building, very well conserved, and with elevator. It is on the second floor.
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingD
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Apartment located on the second floor of a beautiful and very well preserved building with elevator.
- It has just been renovated by the architect Ioana Voica together with the owners, with exquisite taste for the original details and a well thought furniture selection.
- Covered ceilings and hydraulic tiled floors.
- The kitchen is equipped with all the appliances. There is also a large storage space.
- The living room is interior and opens up to an interior courtyard.
- Exit to an 8sqm balcony.
It's special because…
- The renovation has been done with taste and maintaining the original features.
- The chosen furniture is wonderful: lamps, sofas, tables…
- The selection of wallpapers in bathrooms is very original and fun.
- The location is perfect, only meters away from Passeig de Sant Joan, Parc de la Ciutadella, and Plaza Tetuán.
- The building itself is also a beauty. Truly a landmark in Barcelona.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?