From the conceptual to the concrete ...
“Architecture”, says Kant in his Critique of Judgment, “presents concepts of things that are only possible in art.” Let’s also remember his definition of "fine art" as a free human production through which aesthetic ideas are expressed.
So what is the concept, confronted it to the end? Let’s continue with Kant: architecture makes "a pre conceived notion of an object". That is, the process of architectural development begins long before the start of the manipulation of material and materials ...
The doctor cures, the prayer persuades, and the architect projects.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingD
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- The house was renovated in 2010 by architect Barba Mateu, from Set Arquitectes studio.
- The living room and the kitchen are in the same large space, oriented to a bright and spacious interior courtyard.
- Not so common bathrooms.
- The kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances and high quality materials.
- The furniture is custom designed and has fitted wardrobes.
- Joinery has been rehabilitated treating the wooden enclosure with double glazing, which isolates the apartment acoustically and thermally.
- Parquet flooring except in kitchen and bathrooms, which have ceramic floors.
It's special because…
- From a typical housing distribution of the Eixample, this project distributes spaces in a very unique way.
- The apartment is located in a neighborhood in flux: Close to Mercat de Sant Antoni, Floridablanca cinemas, design shops in Aldana Street, Calders bookstore ...
- The neighbors are nice and respectful.
Comte Borrell, Eixample.Barcelona
Metro L1 (Rocafort) and L2 (Sant Antoni).
Bus: 20, 24, 37, 41, 55, 64, 91, N6.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?