72 m2 apartment located on a second floor in a building with elevator next to the Pegaso Park and a few meters from Plaça Masadas. The apartment has a living room, an equipped kitchen, a double bedroom with balcony, two single bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. It also has a 7 m2 linear balcony which is accessed from the living room. It has parquet flooring, the walls are smooth and the carpentries are sliding wooden doors. It has city gas supply for hot water and heating. There is a laundry room that can be accessed from the balcony.
- 3 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingEDownload floor plan
- Community expenses: 80€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Three-bedroom apartment, two of them individual.
- The double bedroom has a separate balcony.
- Spaces separated by a central corridor that acts as distributor.
- Equipped kitchen.
- The bathroom has a shower and an outward looking window.
- 7m2 linear balcony.
- Parquet floors, smooth walls and sliding wooden doors.
- It has city gas supply for hot water and heating.
- From the balcony you can access the laundry room.
It's special because…
- Natural lit living area with balcony overlooking the street.
- The apartment has been decorated by Marcadecasa team.
- Located between the park of the Pegasus and the Plaça Masadas, one of the most beautiful and unknown squares of the city.
- 5 minutes from the Nau Bostik, a self-managed creation center, and the future linear park of Sagrera.
Portugal, Sant Andreu.Barcelona
Metro: L1, L5, L9 (Sagrera).
Bus: 24, 34, 36, 40, 126, H8.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?