A house by the sea
A-house-by-the-sea are five words with which many dream of. Some won it on a TV program, others ask for it to Santa Claus each and every year… All them united by the dream of waking up with the sun on the face, counting sailboats with every sip of coffee. And see the heavy thoughts fade away with the clouds, to end up again like raindrops falling back into their place of origin, the sea.
What about you? Will you keep dreaming?
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 86€/month
- In good condition
- Storage room
- Private garage
You would like to know…
- Completely renovated in 2000.
- Large windows and plenty of natural light.
- Parquet flooring, wooden beams and built-in shelves in the dining room.
- Very neat and cozy beachfront residential complex.
It's special because…
- The complex recreates an Andalusian village, with palm trees and arches.
- The entire residential complex is set around a large pool overlooking the sea.
- There is a beautiful promenade great for those long walks on foot, on skates, by bike or running.. It is up to you. The sea won’t move, it will be always by your side.
Avenida Jaime I el Conqueridor 150, Playa Muchavista.El Campello
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?