One, Two, Three
Every time I hear the name Complejo Vistahermosa comes to mind the story of its construction, back in 1966, giving way to the idea of Juan Antonio García Solera, who dreamed of a development so well provided it could be practically autonomous. And he did it!
Those who live here know well that their world is reduced to a few blocks. Bread at one minute away, grocery store at two, kids’ school at three.
I remember some classmates of mine who lived here and were able to go home for lunch every noon. Freshly cooked food waiting for them in the newly set table… While the rest, as myself, ate at school. .
This apartment is perfect for you if you think your world is too big and you want the bread at one minute away, the grocery store at two, and the kids’ school at three.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 110€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Apartment on a 15th floor, facing East, with large Windows overlooking the beach of San Juan, the Albufereta and Serra Grossa.
- The urbanization has large gardens, swimming pool, playground, clubhouse and tennis courts, as well as various shops, pharmacy, health center, and a church.
It's special because…
- In good condition and with original finishes and materials.
- The property is located in tower 2 of Complejo Vistahermosa, flagship development in Alicante.
Av. Dénia 140, Vistahermosa.Alicante
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?