145 m² townhouse, built in the year 1920, located on calle Toledo in the historic center of Alicante.
This house has three floors. The ground floor houses a charming rustic kitchen that leads to a spacious pantry; a dining room with 5 meter high ceilings, wooden beams and stone walls. On the first floor, the staircase opens onto a wide landing that leads to a living room with high ceilings, original hydraulic tiles, beautiful French doors and a balcony overlooking the winding street of the old town. On the second floor we find the large and bright master bedroom with bathroom en suite and private terrace overlooking the roofs of the old town. A spiral staircase leads to the third floor room also with a private terrace. Thanks to the southern orientation of the house we can enjoy natural light throughout the day and take advantage of the terraces of each floor to the fullest.
It is an excellent property as an investment for vacation rentals or to live in. With the possibility of expanding as it is made up by two houses joined from the front and rear with access from two streets. An additional floor could be built to add additional rooms.
The location is super central, with shops, bars, restaurants, museums and transport within walking distance of the house. 700 meters from the Postiguet Beach.
- Row House
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- No heating
- For renovation
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- 145 m² townhouse from the year 1920.
- It has three floors, on the first and second floor we find a double bedroom with bathroom and private terrace each.
- The ground floor has high ceilings with wooden beams and stone walls.
- It offers many possibilities for expansion since this property is made up by two houses together. Currently only the one that has access through calle Toledo has been refurbished. An additional floor could also be built.
- Perfect location –in the historic center of Alicante and only 700 meters from the beach– that helps to make the investment profitable if used for rental vacation.
It's special because…
- All the materials that have been restored in this house are special, since they all have a history, like the pavement stones in the kitchen that come from the Santa Bárbara Castle.
- Thanks to the southern orientation of the house we can enjoy natural light throughout the day and take advantage of the terraces of each floor to the fullest.
- By having a double bedroom with bathroom and terrace per floor you can fully enjoy your privacy, great for those days when you do not want to know anything about the world.
Toledo 19, Casco Histórico - Santa Cruz.Alicante
Tram: L1,L2,L3 y L4 Parada Mercado
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?