Every day is different
- Are you up for some beers tomorrow before lunch?
- Yes, tomorrow. There is the Volvo Ocean Race and the views from home are great!
- Sure! We’ll stop by and bring some beers.
... This is what a home with these privileged views over Alicante Bay has to offer. Everyday there is a different programming. One day you see a regatta with more than two hundred sailboats shaping the horizon, and another you hallucinate with a tremendous stormy night. The morning after, you wake up to a new and wonderful day, appreciating the beauty of your city mirrored in the sea. Such a continuous programming, as life itself.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 345€/month
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Fully refurbished in 2001. All facilities (plumbing, sanitation and electricity) were changed.
- Magnificent views of Alicante Bay.
- Located on the 9th floor but with the actual height of an 11th, in a building of 20 floors with two separate entrance halls. There are 7 apartments per floor and per entrance hall.
- There is no parking lot included, but there are places available for sale, and the possibility to park the vehicles inside the residential complex.
It's special because…
- Very large residential complex with green areas, pine trees and benches great for picnics. Three tennis courts, one Olympic swimming pool, one small swimming pool for children, and a clubhouse.
- Very good communication by bus.
- Close to schools and high schools.
- In the same street there is a small but well assorted shopping center, with bars, groceries, and also a bank office.
- The residential complex has concierge and gardening services.
Avenida Costablanca 22, La Albufereta.Alicante
Bus lines 22, 38, 22N
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?