The Town of Nations
Surely, when the famous architect Juan Guardiola designed this development, a relatively small place, never suspected that here they would find so many different nationalities: Italian, French, German, Danish, Swiss, Spanish ...
Youth, Europe was far away. Our world came down to our street and resort village, and it was very rare to meet someone from outside this environment. So either we suspected that today our children have the good fortune to interact with children of different nationalities and accept it as the most normal thing in the world.
What are sometimes curious decisions that we take over the lives and places that lead us, without suspecting it.
- Row House
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Brand new
- Storage room
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Four storey family house located in the residential community "Las Villas Loma Guardiola".
- The basement has a 22,40 sq.m covered garage with a polyvalent 33,70 m2 open space containing a storage room under the staircase.
- In the ground floor there is a hall and the kitchen, the dining room, a lounge and a terrace with access to the garden.
- Upstairs, there is a bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two other rooms that share another bathroom.
- In the upper floor there is one bedroom, a bathroom and terraces.
- The residential complex has a swimming pool and a children's pool, gardens and a small playground.
It's special because…
- Excellent location for its proximity to downtown Alicante.
- Beautiful and large green areas surrounding the urbanization.
Serra Grosa 4, San Juan de Alicante.Alicante
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?