3 bedroom apartment completely renovated in 2006, located in a building from 1880 on Bailén Street. Located on the 2nd floor (no lift), the property was completely renovated and decorated by Azul Tierra. Large open hall that leads to the living room with 3 balconies facing to Bailén Street. To the left, through a glass and iron wall, we find the kitchen (with island) that communicates with a lovely patio. Overlooking Quevedo Street, there are two interconnected bedrooms with an open bathroom with tub and a separate shower. The master bedroom, with en suite bathroom and dressing room, has direct access to the patio. The bedrooms share a space that serves as a lounge room or studio for the young ones. The house has one bedroom and toilet for the service, and laundry room and pantry. The interior and exterior woodwork is “washed”, combining both wood and iron carpentry with paneled glass in the kitchen and the patio. The bedrooms are soundproofed and they have double carpentry (wood indoors, aluminum with double glazed glass outdoors). Smooth walls and oak flooring throughout the house. Double air heating system to heat the house immedia-tely. Very nice casting radiators. AA centralized insta-llation. The apartment is sold with unique pieces of furniture (including the iron library on the lounge, the French mail table, and the piece on the hall).
- 3 rooms
- 3 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Completely renovated apartment in 2006, in a four-storey building without lift.
- The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a service bedroom.
- The central area of the house is occupied by a steel kitchen with a central island and direct access to a lovely patio.
- The interior woodwork is “washed wood”, and the separation of the space is made by carpentry and glass grid iron.
- Exterior carpentry with double glazed glass and aluminum to ensure good soundproofing.
- Cast iron radiators.
- Bathrooms with original pieces recovered.
- Although not currently have a lift, the community has adopted on record its installation in the stairwell.
It's special because…
- House renovated and decorated by Azul Tierra.
- The apartment is sold with unique pieces of furniture (including the iron library on the lounge, the French mail table, and the piece on the hall).
- Distribution very well planned, because offers privacy for both, parents and children.
- There are nice balconies and large windows facing the street.
- It has high ceilings, original beams, smooth walls, and oak floors.
- Completely refurbished and with details that make it very special and unique.
- Lovely patio connected to the kitchen, ideal for breakfast or reading.
- Its location is close to all that Alicante has to offer.
Bailén 15, Centro.Alicante
Bus: 02, 05, 21, 22, 24N
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?