Once Upon A Time…
Once upon a time… there was a rough caliph living in a castle whose only weakness was his beautiful daughter, Princess Zahara. In his effort to find a good husband for her, he did nothing but introduce to her all the distinguished Arab nobles of the country. But she fell in love with a young Christian ... So much so, that one night she decided to run away with him and start a new life in a place where no one could ever find them.
But the night of the escape, his father the caliph found out! And locked the young Christian in the dungeons of the castle. Zahara got sick of sadness, and his father, moved by the health of his daughter, decided to make her that offer: "If tomorrow at dawn, Benacantil hillside awakes covered by snow in a white robe, I promise I'll let you marry him. If not, he will die."
Next morning, the foothills of the castle awoke white because all the flowers of the almond trees had fallen during the night. Zahara ran to see his father, but he had already ordered the death of the Christian… The princess, in desperation, rushed down the side of the castle and so did his father, while trying to save her.
If you look closely to the castle, you will see the sad face of the caliph set in stone forever ...
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances.
- Terrace with tropical wood flooring, perimeter planters and great views of Santa Barbara Castle.
- The living room has several windows that provide natural light and ventilation.
- Sold with furniture.
- It has a storage room in the basement of the building.
It's special because…
- A dwelling per floor.
- The street is pedestrian and quiet and the house is just meters away from Postiguet beach and the historic center of Alicante.
- Because of its distribution, its built-in closets, its integrated beds ... This duplex rates an A in use of space.
- Everything is very new and the materials are first quality and tastefully chosen.
Bendicho 6, Casco Histórico - Santa Cruz.Alicante
Bus lines: 21, 22, 2, 5, C6, 10, 8ª, 8B.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?