The Sea in my Livingroom
Whenever I go into a house located on the seafront I get trapped by the Big Blue, the one that some days is dark and calm, and some is silver and rough. Staring at the sea fascinates me, and maybe this is because I was born here, in Alicante. Is that so, that sometimes I drive back home taking the long run through La Cantera so I can drive by the sea and enjoy the sunset.
When I walked into the living room of this apartment, I could see myself returning home after an afternoon of surfing, and then, lie down in the living room and still have the ocean at my feet.
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 150€/month
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Livingroom and two double bedrooms facing Southwest and overlooking the Alicante bay.
- Energy efficient electric heating system.
- The property is sold with no covered parking, but there are places available for sale as well as the possibility to park vehicles inside the gated area.
- The condo has gardens, basketball court, three tennis courts, 50-meter pool and a pool for children, playground and clubhouse.
- It offers concierge and gardening services.
It's special because…
- Apartment on the 6th floor of a 20 storey condo building.
- Great views facing Alicante bay.
- Medium-high level quality materials and finishes.
- Hardwood floors.
- Plenty of built-in wardrobes.
Av. de la Costa Blanca 22, Cabo Huertas.Alicante
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?