I remember fondly those childhood afternoons when I went to play to my classmate's parent’s house, the one that lived in the Cristobal building located in the Rambla in Alicante. What a blast everytime I entered the building entrance. Jawdropping! To get to the elevators you had to go up the mechanical stairs, and it was awesome by that preteen time… There was no building in Alicante with such a feature, except of course, the Galerias Preciados.
We entered the house directly from the elevator, and I was again left flabbergasted. We walked carefully not to annoy her parents or siblings, so we glided down the hall to her room to lock ourselves and start reinventing the world. The house seemed huge, lovely, happy to me ... Going there was awesome each and everytime, and the passage of time has only made me confirm this feeling.
- 5 rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 418€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Apartment located in the San Cristobal building, one of the most iconic buildings of Alicante. It was built in 1980 and is located in the Rambla Méndez Núñez.
- This huge apartment is the sum of two houses together (510 sq.m). It is completely exterior with terraces overlooking both San Cristobal square and the Rambla.
- The apartment has two different entrances. The main one (through a elevator) leads to a large hall, and the service entrance is located in the kitchen.
- Fully equipped kitchen with pantry. Very bright.
- The dwelling has 5 bedrooms, 2 of them with dressing room and bathroom. It also has a large office with terrace and a service area with laundry, storage and service rooms.
- Wooden floors, alternating with carpet, marble or stoneware flooring depending on the room. High quality wooden joinery and great built-in closets. Aluminum exterior carpentry.
- The apartment is in great condition due to its high quality materials. But due to the passage of time, you may think it needs some reform.
- There is concierge service.
- The property does not have parking, but there is an elevator that connects the building with the San Cristobal parking, where you can easily find parking spaces available for rent.
It's special because…
- It is a truly unique building in the city of Alicante and across Europe we may say. Its facade is composed almost entirely of pieces of lacquered aluminum, and has a very deep foundation of tons of concrete due to geological soil conditions. It was designed by the architect Alfonso Navarro Guzman.
- The distribution of this property is very thought out, because the rooms are spacious but preserve their privacy.
- The building has a magnificent entrance hall with mechanical stairs that lead to the elevators.
- It has an awesome seventies air in every detail.
Rambla Méndez Núñez 40, Centro.Alicante
Bus L02, L21, L22, L39.
Tram L01, L02, L03, L04.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?