146 m² apartment to renovate with 4 bedrooms and a terrace in the second floor in a building located in the Berenguer de Marquina with plenty of natural light. Currently it has a living room of approximately 40 m² with access to a terrace of 6 m²; kitchen with gallery that leads to an inside patio and 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. It has been used as an office and its original state except for a couple of bedrooms that have been renovated. The building dates from 1967 and the hall has been recently renovated. The Berenguer de Marquina street is located next to the Plaza de Luceros, near the Central Market, the Tram stop, the Renfe station and all the shops and services of the center, but at the same time it is a very quiet and peaceful street in one of the best areas of Alicante.
- 4 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 54€/month
- For renovation
You would like to know…
- 146 m² apartment located in the Berenguer de Marquina street.
- Currently it has 4 bedrooms with 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
- It has a large living room of 40 m² + 6 m² open terrace.
- It needs a refurbishment, since until now it was used as an office.
- The hall of the building has been recently renovated.
- There is no parking space in the building but within 50 meters there are two parking buildings where you can rent spaces.
- Located in the heart of Alicante with a great gastronomic and leisure offer.
It's special because…
- It has a 40 m² living room where you can create different environments next to a 6 m² open terrace.
- The bedrooms are not outward facing and they are very quiet.
- It has a large hallway which can be transformed into a large storage closet.
- Strategic location, one step away from the shopping district of Alicante.
- It offers you the possibility to renovate the house to your liking.
- Very quiet street in the center of Alicante.
Berenguer de Marquina 18, Mercado.Alicante
Tram: L1, L2, L3, L4, parada “Luceros”.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?