From a bird's eye view, the Maisonnave Avenue is a straight line joining the two Corte Inglés department stores in Alicante. And from this exceptional balcony, one can stay dumbfounded while looking at people come and go with bags, bouncing from one Corte Inglés to the other. Pong pong pong ... As in that old game that Atari invented in 1975, remember?
But it was not the Corte Inglés who bought Atari Pong, but Sears. A millionaire business where 55,000 units were sold. Well, but that's another story ... Shall we return to the balcony?
- 4 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Built-in closets
- No heating
- Community expenses: 47€/month
- For renovation
- Access for disabled people
- Private garage
You would like to know…
- The building has two staircases, one for dwellings and the other for businesses.
- Two elevators per floor.
- Concierge service.
- The property is sold with parking lot in the same building.
It's special because…
- The location of this apartment is exceptional as it is located at Av. Maisonnave, the main commercial hub of Alicante.
- From the terrace you can see part of Calvo Sotelo Square and Corte Inglés department store.
Av. Maisonnave 9, Ensanche-Diputación.Alicante
Bus lines 3, 5, 6, 12, 21, 22, 23, 24
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?