Saint Blaise was a physician and martyr at the hands of the emperor Licinius during the persecution of Christians in the fourth century. According to tradition, Blaise (just Blaise by then) became famous because he saved the life of a child, choking to death of a fish-bone. Maybe what they called a miracle was just a prosaic Heimlich maneuver… But the fact is that since then, Saint Blaise is invoked against injuries and illnesses of the throat.
Saint Blaise became famous, and only in Spain there are over 50 towns devout of him. And right in the neighborhood of Saint Blaise where this apartment for sale is located, each July (since 1941) takes place the traditional festival of Moors and Christians held in his honor.
- 3 rooms
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Community expenses: 20€/month
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- As the apartment is on the top floor, it receives lots of natural light.
- Spacious day area with a large kitchen with laundry area.
- Pine floors in all rooms. Stoneware in terrace, gallery and bathroom.
- A single dwelling per floor.
- Original woodwork.
- The apartment is sold with furniture.
It's special because…
- Located in a quiet area of Alicante, but only at 5’ walk to the commercial hub.
- Beautifully renovated giving it a Nordic vibe.
- Nice views of Alicante.
Acalá 3, San Blas.Alicante
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?