Living on a Boat
It is not easy living on a boat. We all like Venice, but the Venetians are tired of going for bread each and every morning on a boat. Oh the sea, the sea ... You want it close but without losing balance, walking on solid land, lips still hydrated, going by train to downtown, and do not suffer when the news predict strong winds.
This apartment is perfect, because the sea is part of it without invading it/you. And if not, tell me, how many apartments with direct access to a beach do you know? A beach with showers that can be activated with the door key to access the building? Just awesome, don’t you think?
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- The building has direct access to the beach, which is just below.
- The beach has fresh water showers that are activated with the door key to access the building.
- A comprehensive reform of the building was carried out in 2007. It was undertaken in just 12 studies, including this apartment.
- The height of the apartment is a 8th at sea level, but only 1 from the street level.
- Great sea views.
It's special because…
- Beautiful views of Alicante bay.
- Almost exclusive access to the beach.
Sol Naciente 18, La Albufereta.Alicante
TRAM L1 L3 L4. Bus lines 22 22N.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?